Wednesday 3 July 2013

Waving Flag|| casio and piano notes ||


wo wah wo ah wo ah  ahhhooo ahhhoooo ahhhooo  wo wah wo ah wo ah  ahhhooo ahhhoooo hhhooo
ĖĊ DĖĊ ĊĠF˙ĖD˙
ĖC D˙ĖD˙

Give  me  freedom give  me  fire
Ė     D˙  ĖĊ      A     Ċ   AGF
Give  me  reason  take  me  higher
Ė     Ė   ĠĠ       D˙   D˙  ĖĊ

see the champions take the field now
You define us make us feel proud
in the streets are exaliftin'
every loser inhibtion
celebration is around us
every nation all around us

Play as above for three times.

Singing  forever  young
ĊĊ       ĊĖĠ      ĠÅ
Singing songs  underneath  the  sun
ÅÅ      Å      ÅÅĠ         Ė    D˙
let's rejoice in the beautiful game
D˙    D˙Ċ      Ċ Ċ   ĖĠ        ĠÅ
And together at the end of the day
Å   ÅÅÅ      Å  Å    Ġ  F˙  Ė   D˙

We all say
F˙  Ė  Ċ

When  I get older  I will be stronger
Ċ     Ċ D˙  ĖĊ     F˙ F˙  F˙  ĖD˙
they'll  call me freedom
Ė        Ė    D˙ ĖĊ
just  like  a waving flag
D˙     D˙   Ė  D˙ĊB  Ċ
And then it goes back (3x)
Ċ   D˙   Ċ  B     Ċ

No comments:

Post a Comment